(1) Garage sale signs shall not exceed four (4) square feet. Signs shall be allowed for a
maximum of seventy-two (72) consecutive hours no more than two (2) times per calendar year.
(2) Single-family residential on-premises: One garage sale sign per street frontage shall be allowed, but only on the premises where the garage sale is being conducted and where there is an existing residential use.
(3) Neighborhood-wide garage sales: Two garage sale signs per subdivision entrance shall be allowed for a neighborhood-wide garage sale sponsored by a homeowner’s association (HOA). The garage sale sign may be off premises from where the actual garage sale is conducted, but the sign shall be located on property, including a street right-of-way, that is within the limits of the homeowner’s association. The HOA must be registered with the City of Kyle.
(4) Signs shall be placed at least twenty-five (25) feet from an intersection and a minimum of ten (10) feet from the curbline. Signs shall not be placed anywhere in the center median of a public or private street
(5) No permit or fee shall be required for any garage sale sign.